08/05/2013

1965




Bringing It All Back Home
Bob Dylan

01. Subterranean Homesick Blues
02. She Belongs To Me
03. Maggie's Farm
04. Love Minus Zero / No Limit
05. Outlaw Blues
06. On The Road Again
07. Bob Dylan's 115th Dream
08. Mr. Tambourine Man
09. Gates Of Eden
10. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
11. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue







Bob Dylan
Produced By: Tom Wilson
Columbia Records



A Love Supreme
John Coltrane

01. Acknowledgement
02. Resolution
03. Pursuance
04. Psalm













John Coltrane, Jimmy Garrison, Elvin Jones, McCoy Tyner
Produced By: Bob Thiele
Impulse! Records
LP:


Rubber Soul
The Beatles

01. Drive My Car
02. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
03. You Won't See Me
04. Nowhere Man
05. Think For Yourself
06. The Word
07. Michelle
08. What Goes On
09. Girl
10. I'm Looking Through You
11. In My Life
12. Wait
13. If I Needed Someone
14. Run For Your Life



John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, George Martin
Produced By: George Martin
Parlophone Records.
LP:
CD:


Help!
The Beatles

01. Help!
02. The Night Before
03. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
04. I Need You
05. Another Girl
06. You're Gonna Lose That Girl
07. Ticket To Ride
08. Act Naturally
09. It's Only Love
10. You Like Me Too Much
11. Tell Me What You See
12. I've Just Seen A Face
13. Yesterday
14. Dizzy Miss Lizzy




John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr, George Martin
Produced By: George Martin
Parlophone Records.
LP:
CD:


Mr. Tambourine Man
The Byrds

01. Mr. Tambourine Man
02. I'll Feel a WHole Lot Better
03. Spanish Harlem Incident
04. You Won't Have to Cry
05. Here Without You
06. The Bells of Rhymney
07. All I Really Want To Do
08. I Knew I'd Want You
09. It's No Use
10. Don't Doubt Yourself, Babe
11. Chimes of Freedom
12. We'll Meet Again






Jim McGuinn, Gene Clark, David Crosby, Chris Hillman, Michael Clarke
Jerry Cole, Larry Knechtel, Leon Russell, Hal Blaine
Produced by: Terry Melcher
Columbia Records.


The Beach Boys Today!
The Beach Boys

01. Do You Wanna Dance?
02. Good to My Baby
03. Don't Hurt My Little Sister
04. When I Grow Up (To Be a Man)
05. Help Me, Ronda
06. Dance, Dance, Dance
07. Please Let Me Wonder
08. I'm So Young
09. Kiss Me, Baby
10. She Knows Me Too Well
11. In the Back of My Mind
12. Bull Session with the "Big Daddy"





Al Jardine, Mike Love, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Earl Leaf, Russ Titelman, Ron Swallow, Marilyn Wilson, Hal Blaine, Glen Campbell, Peter Christ, Steve Douglas, David Duke, John Gray, Carl Fontina, Plas Johnson, Carol Kaye, Barney Kessel, Larry Knechtel, Carrol Lewis, Jack Nimitz, Jay Migliori, Earl Palmer, Don Randi, Bill Pitman, Ray Pohlman, Billy Lee Riley, Leon Russell, Billy Strange, Tommy Tedesco, Julius Wechter, Jerry Williams
Produced by: Brian Wilson
Capitol Records.


Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!)
The Beach Boys

01. The Girl from New York City
02. Amusement Parks U.S.A.
03. Then I Kissed Her
04. Salt Lake City
05. Girl Don't Tell Me
06. Help Me, Rhonda
07. California Girls
08. Let Him Run Wild
09. You're So Good to Me
10. Summer Means New Love
11. I'm Bugged at My Ol' Man
12. And Your Dream Comes True





Al Jardine, Mike Love, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Bruce Johnston, Ron Swallow, Isreal Baker, Arnold Belnick, Hal Blaine, Glen Campbell, Peter Christ, Steve Douglas, David Duke, John Gray, Carl Fontina, Plas Johnson, Carol Kaye, Barney Kessel, Larry Knechtel, Carrol Lewis, Jack Nimitz, Jay Migliori, Earl Palmer, Don Randi, Bill Pitman, Ray Pohlman, Billy Lee Riley, Leon Russell, Billy Strange, Tommy Tedesco, Julius Wechter, Jerry Williams
Produced by: Brian Wilson
Capitol Records.

Miscellaneous Favourite Songs:

That's How Strong My Love Is (Otis Redding)
California Girls (The Beach Boys)
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones, Single)
Respect (Otis Redding)
My Girl (Otis Redding)
Mercy, Mercy (The Rolling Stones, Off With Their Heads)




No comments:

Post a Comment